By registering for the Rick's Eastern Rendezvous you agree to following terms:
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for participating in 2019 Rick’s Eastern Rendezvous (RDV), I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE THE ORGANIZERS OF THE RDV, AND/OR CRAWFORDS CAMPGROUND, their officers, servants, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I can fully participate in this activity. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including but not limited to the risks as noted herein, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity, and to enter the above-named premises and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee.
5. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELEASEES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INJURY I MAY SUSTAIN.
6. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE I CAUSE TO THE FACILITIES. WITH PAYING THE REGISTRATION FEE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
7. We as organizer, provide only information regarding this event. You join all events voluntary and at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that happens to you, or your gear. Neither at the event nor while traveling to or form the event. In case of an accident, damage or loss, you and the involved persons are fully responsible to each other. You accept this by registering for the rally!
8. There are NO official guided rides for the Rick's Eastern Rendezvous. We have individuals who go on rides and welcome you to ride along. No part of your attendance registration and fee has anything to do with any rides. All riders are responsible for their own actions.